We work with Happy Days to support disadvantaged young people. Happy Days funding goes towards paying for numerous activities and much more.
Since 1992, Happy Days has been helping families and groups by organising and funding special days and events for children in the UK living with mental, physical and emotional difficulties. Happy Days were able to support almost 25,000children last year and provided vital respite breaks for individuals, families and groups supporting children with additional needs.
Happy Days funding goes towards paying for these activities and much more:
• Holidays for young people and their families.
• Residential trips for groups of children and young people, including community groups such as women’s refuges and SEN schools.
• Days out for groups to hundreds of venues throughout the UK.
• Experiences such as sport activity days, art and music workshops.
• They also arrange activities such as visiting theatres and workshops to visit groups where mobility is a difficulty.